Angela

Sunday 20 July 2014

B-day goodies

My birthday was July 14. I was spoiled with home made dinner and gifts from my family. Some of my bday loot:
* Urban decay primer potion in the beige tinted version called Eden. I usually use the famous Mac paint pot in painterly but ran out a few weeks ago. I love an eyeshadow base that is a beige color over a clear one. I just prefer how it washes out any lid redness or veins. This stuff works awesome...no creasing at all at the end of the day.
* Smashbox High definition concealer in medium. This is my favorite concealer! I had this in the shade light before (from the suggestion of the makeup lady at the counter) I still used it all the time but it was a little too light for me. If you go too light it can look ashy. This stuff is great for all day wear and looks perfect in photos. mmmmmhmmmmm...
* Smashbox Brow tech to go pencil in brunette. Its a waterproof formula that lasted until I took my make-up off (haven't tried it near water yet haha) It has this sort of triangle shape to the pencil. Its taken a few days to get used to it. I didn't like the shape at all at first but its a different story now. I like how one side is pointed for finer detail and one side is wider to fill in faster. The other end also has a brow gel and brush to keep hairs in place! I have crazy wiry eye brow hairs that want to do their own thing some times so this helps.
* Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in Naked 2. Its important to have a pencil that is close to your natural lip color that way it will go with almost all lipstick shades you have. I ran out of my nude lip color recently and chose this to replace it. Love me some urban decay...this is my first lip pencil I have bought from them though. So far so good...next time I would like a darker shade that leans more toward brown (any suggestions?)
* LACC nail color in the shade 1992. Its a gorgeous full coverage pale beige pink. It doesn't brush on sheer at all which I love. It's vegan, formaldehyde free, Dbp free, and toluene free. A company based out of Vancouver, BC. The website is www.laccbeauty.com
* Burberry London perfume.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this scent. I used to spray the tester all crazy every time I went in the store haha Its very fresh and sweet yet sophisticated. It has a very feminine and floral scent mixed with Sandalwood and Patchouli.
I love that I was able to pick these all up at right in the little Northern city we now live in. Yaaay for Shopper's drug mart! haha  

No comments:

Post a Comment